Quality Paris End Opportunity
55 Collins Street is situated in the heart of Melbourne’s famous Paris End, boasting outstanding views, excellent natural light and providing occupants with quality A grade accommodation and services.
The Paris End location of the property provides the absolute best in amenity with a short walk to many of Melbourne’s transport network hubs and famous landmarks such as the Flinders Lane restaurant precinct, Treasury Gardens, Federation Square, China Town and the MCG.
Collins Place retail centre sits directly under the building providing a “City within a City” and includes quality fashion outlets, cafes, food providers, a hotel and a cinema. The recently upgraded forecourt provides increased amenity for tenants of 55 Collins Street including a new entrance and space to colleagues to meet.
Parliament Station is only a 3 minute walk from the building and the Collins Street tram hub is located directly outside the building. The east end location of the property also provides excellent access to Melbourne’s comprehensive freeway and road network.
The building features are as follows:
- Unique sky rise space with breath taking unencumbered views of the bay, MCG arts precinct and botanical gardens
- Significant forecourt & ground floor foyer amenity that include a spectacular and architecturally designed entry point to Collins Place
- Prime East End location within minutes walk of Melbourne’s best bars restaurants including Chin Chin, Cumulus Inc, Coda, Garden State, Di Stasio Citta, Super Normal, Lupino & Lucy Lui.
- Excellent views due to the building sitting 45 degrees offset to the street with natural light from all four sides of the building
- Quality A Grade building services featuring high quality End of Trip facilities that include bike racks, shower facilities, significant on-site car parking and squash courts.
To arrange an inspection or for pricing information, please contact JLL.