Sydney Corporate Park, 93 O’Riordan St, Alexandria
Sydney Corporate Park is a 14.4 hectare mixed-use estate with a diverse range of office, warehouse and retail businesses. There are over 80 businesses located on-site including Range Rover, Crunch Fitness, medical and healthcare services, Trivett Prestige Auto Group and the Rocks Brewery. The park is centrally located 10 minutes from Mascot train station.
- Leasing opportunities available on office, warehouse, mixed-use and creative spaces
- Abundance of on-site amenity include cafés, gyms, child care and 24 hour security
- On-site parking
- Complimentary shuttle bus service operates between Central Station
- Close to bus stops and train stations.
- High quality 3,021 sqm warehouse/workshop + 212 sqm showroom
- On-grade roller shutter access
- Internal clearances from 5.7 – 5.9m
- Sprinklered warehouse
- Previously used as a car showroom and workshop
- Access off O’Riordan Street
Rainwater is collected in containers situated
on the rooftops of buildings within the Park.
This rainwater is harvested, then recycled and
used for cleaning, flushing toilets and irrigating
Exterior and common amenity lighting use
CBUS controlled PE cells.
Exterior lights are only switched on when there
isn’t enough natural light and are timed to
minimise energy consumption.
The on-site 600 panel solar farm is one of the
biggest solar installations in NSW and produces
up to 600 kWh of power per day.
Dedicated Building Managers provide on-site support
for day-to-day operations, while Property and Asset
Managers are available to discuss any lease queries,
invoicing issues or modifications to tenancies.
To ensure our customers receive the best
possible service, all of our estates have in-house
property services teams that attend to customers’
operational needs and ensure maintenance and
presentation standards are exceptional.